Sarah Campbell Arnett - owner
To create a society where elders are honored, and death is approached as a sacred process with quality closure respecting
I bring inspiration and hope as you face the challenges of caring for aging family members.
- Values and viewpoints are respected.
- Caregiving is done through collaboration and partnership.
- Caregivers will not feel invisible or unappreciated.
- Support is given for the caregiver and the care receiver.
To provide supportive services to famillies of elders by:
- creating detailed individualized plans
- connecting the family to specific resources to carry out the plan
- providing support to enhance the quality of care-giving.